Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Movie Review - Passengers by JC Phelps




Passengers
Starring 
Jennifer Lawrence
Chris Pratt






This review was submitted by JC Phelps
PG-13
1h 56min

I recently rented Passengers from Amazon. I'd come across the trailer while watching something else online. I really enjoy both Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence so I was interested in watching it.

I don't often go to the theater because of the cost so I waited until this one was available for streaming. I wouldn't have been disappointed to pay theater prices, but I'm equally not disappointed to have waited. I enjoyed the movie and my faith in both Pratt and Lawrence has remained intact. They did a great job with this story.

The story was a good one. It wasn't anything mind blowing but it did give me outside thoughts. How would I handle being stranded in the manner in which they were and so on. There were a couple of things near the beginning that questioned, such as, why didn't he wake up someone to help him? The absolute inability to fix things seemed glossed over and not very well explained. Still, I ignored those questions and liked the movie despite the questions I had.

If you haven't seen the movie yet and might be interested I'm including a link to Amazon so you can either rent or buy it.

Click here to be taken to the Amazon page - Passengers


 If you are interested in following JC Phelps' posts you can find her at jcphelps.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment